2020-2021 School Year to Begin with Remote Learning Model
Access student information, attendance, grades and announcements in the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
If you have not used PowerSchool before, please contact our office for the Parent Portal Welcome Letter.
Schoology is our learning management system.
If you have not used Schoology before, you may obtain the Schoology Parent Access Code via the Parent Portal.
Please connect with us anytime via email by clicking the Contact Us button or call our office line at 253-530-1800.
harbor heights covid-19 safety plan
We invite you to click on the button or image to view Harbor Heights' COVID-19 Safety Plan.
The plan features information on screening procedures for staff, visitors, and students. It also covers personal protective equipment, cleaning, and building activity protocols and practices for various aspects of the school day.
Please reach out if you have any questions.
Download our interactive presentation here! We can't wait to get to know all of you! To our Orcas, let's see if you can complete a scavenger hunt! In the presentation can you find....
The Zones of Regulation
Remote Learning 101 Links (Parent Portal and Schoology top of page)
- How to start using your Chromebook
- Parent Portal and PowerSchool - The main hub for student data
- Teacher, contact information, lunch accounts, etc.
- Parent Portal Information
- Schoology - Our PSD learning management system
- Central location for all learning resources, directions, assignments
- Schoology Step by Step
- Zoom - Video Conferencing for direct, live (synchronous) connection